A big problem my patients face is lack of awareness about lifestyle diseases. Nutrition education I find is key to helping you live your healthiest best.
In every one of my and , I focus on educating my patients about the root cause of their condition and what they can do going forward to address the root cause!
Here are 7 truths about lifestyle diseases that my patients did not know:
- 🔬 Type 2 diabetes, hypertension, heart-disease, obesity, PCOS, asthma, and some types of cancers are all lifestyle induced diseases.
- 🧬 Even if you are genetically predisposed to some of these diseases you can prevent them with the right lifestyle.
- 👨🏽⚕️ Even if you have already been diagnosed with these diseases you can potentially reverse them.
- 👩🏽🍳 The sooner you start the higher your changes if potentially not requiring medication.
- 🩺 Even if you’ve been living with these diseases for 2 or 3 decades, it’s not too late, it all comes down to what you do about it today.
- 🙅🏽♀️ Even if these diseases have run in your family for generations, with the whole food plant based lifestyle, you can break the chain.
- 💊 Medication does not make the disease go away. While medications are lifesaving and may be required once you’re diagnosed with a lifestyle disease, if you don’t improve your lifestyle, the disease will get worse.
On , you can find everything from blogs to recipes to help you get started.
PS: If you’re looking for a healthy place to order food, our meals, breads, snacks, sweets, cakes, cookies and condiments are made just for you! Our community is 40,000 people strong and counting. Join today!
Be Blessed by the Divine!